50% off for the first two months at our new Weston-super-Mare facility*.
Clear the clutter in 2024
Whether you need to make some room at home or find space for your business, our self storage facility offers a simple, cost-effective and convenient solution.
There are no energy bills, rates or onerous long-term contracts. You can book one of our brand new units – any size from 20 to 200 square feet – located within our purpose-built warehouses in either Clevedon or Weston-super-Mare.
We provide trolleys, pallet trucks and a forklift service for heavy items and there is also a lift to all floors (goods lift only at Clevedon. Weston offers a passenger and goods lift).
If you have a very small amount to store, a locker unit is ideal and costs just £5.25 a week plus VAT. For larger amounts you can choose from units in a variety of sizes, ideally matched to the amount you need to store.
Our self storage facilities are purpose-built and perfect for individual or business use. If you want to get organised and clear some space then pop in and have a look around. We have lots of extra goods and services aimed at making your life easier. These includes shredding, packing materials, help with transport or moving items and even a business lounge at our Weston site!
If you are a larger business with outdoor access requirements you might want to look at an external roller door unit or one of our drive-up units (shipping containers).
Our spacious service yard offers ample parking and easy access for large vehicles. Both of facilities are located close to the M5 junctions at Clevedon and Weston-super-Mare.
Self Storage Opening hours
24hr access, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
6am-8pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
self storage close to Clevedon, Nailsea, Portishead and Weston-super-Mare
Our Clevedon site is situated at Kenn Business Park, just one mile from junction 20 of the M5 (close to Portishead and Nailsea). Our Weston-super-Mare site is located just off junction 21 of the M5.
Items not permitted to be stored
You must not store (or allow any other person to store) any of the following in the unit:
- Any items containing lithium batteries, such as e-bikes, e-scooters, mobile devices etc (unless the batteries can be removed and stored elsewhere)
- Food or perishable goods unless securely packed so they are protected from and do not attract vermin
- Any living creatures
- Combustible or flammable substances such as gas, paint, petrol, oil, cleaning solvents, or compressed gases
- Firearms, explosives, weapons, or ammunition
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos, or other potentially hazardous substances
- Any item that emits fumes or odours
- Any illegal item or substances or goods illegally obtained such as illicit (counterfeit/smuggled) tobacco or alcohol and unlicensed or unsafe goods (such as toys, electrical goods, medicines, aerosols, cosmetics, fireworks)
- Goods that are environmentally harmful or that risk the property of any person
- Currency, deeds, and securities
- Items that are unique in nature and/or where the value to you cannot be assessed on a financial basis.
You will be liable under condition 29 for any breach of this Condition 18 as stated in the terms and conditions.
We always cooperate with the Police and HM Customs.