To mark our commitment to supporting local businesses in 2024 we have launched a special Self Storage Business Package*. This has been created especially for ambitious, local firms who are looking for efficiencies or expanding and need more space.
The business package is aimed at those who need storage for at least six months in a unit of 50sqft or more. It offers great value for new business customers as it is packed full of discounts!
FREE transport into storage (two men, for up to two hours and a van, anywhere within the local, BS postcode)
FREE packing materials (up to £50 of boxes, tape and paper)
FREE shredding (one shredding sack per month, for six months)
FREE access to our Weston-super-Mare business lounge (Wi-Fi, workstations, seating, coffee facilities)
*Conditions apply and this offer is not available alongside any other offer.
For more information contact one of our friendly team on 01934 900525 or email email@example.com and ask about our self storage business package.
Growing business? Need space?
Our units are popular with local businesses who utilise our space to store stock and other business items, leaving them to make more effective use of valuable office space or perhaps even move to remote working.
We offer a full range of options for businesses of all sizes including self storage, external drive up units and large volume storage facilities.
There is no limit on the number of times you may access your self storage unit and we are open seven days a week.
Our premises have pinpad access control, 24-hour digital CCTV surveillance and monitored intruder alarms linked to an independent security company and the emergency services.
• Open 7 days a week
• Access control
• No deposit
• No notice period (unless linked to an offer)
• Goods lift to all floors at Clevedon. Goods and passenger lift at Weston-super-Mare
• Prices from just £5.25 a week plus VAT (locker size)
• Various unit sizes ranging lockers to large business units
• New for old insurance cover
• Transport and removal assistance available
• Trolleys, pallet trucks and free forklift service
• Clean, safe and well lit
• Shredding service for old documents
• Packing materials and boxes for sale
• Digital CCTV, intruder alarms and fire protection as well as an independent security company and emergency services response
• Ample parking and easy access
support for businesses
Many businesses large and small use our facilities and take advantage of the additional support services we can offer. These include shredding services, a signed for delivery point for goods as well as a friendly team to share a cuppa with!
At our newly-built Weston-super-Mare site we also have a business lounge with work stations, drinks facilities and wi fi. Perfect if you need to stop off and do a bit of work between appointments, send a few emails or just sit down and have a quick break. These facilities are available on a first come, first served basis and we request that customers limit their use of the workstations to 30 minutes if others are waiting.
For more information about self storage or shredding solutions for your business contact us on 01934 900525 (Weston-super-Mare) or 01275 877900 (Clevedon) or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, visit the self storage, drive-up external units, or shredding pages on this site.
Items not permitted to be stored
You must not store (or allow any other person to store) any of the following in the unit:
- Any items containing lithium batteries, such as e-bikes, e-scooters, mobile devices etc (unless the batteries can be removed and stored elsewhere)
- Food or perishable goods unless securely packed so they are protected from and do not attract vermin
- Any living creatures
- Combustible or flammable substances such as gas, paint, petrol, oil, cleaning solvents, or compressed gases
- Firearms, explosives, weapons, or ammunition
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos, or other potentially hazardous substances
- Any item that emits fumes or odours
- Any illegal item or substances or goods illegally obtained such as illicit (counterfeit/smuggled) tobacco or alcohol and unlicensed or unsafe goods (such as toys, electrical goods, medicines, aerosols, cosmetics, fireworks)
- Goods that are environmentally harmful or that risk the property of any person
- Currency, deeds, and securities
- Items that are unique in nature and/or where the value to you cannot be assessed on a financial basis.
You will be liable under condition 29 for any breach of this Condition 18 as stated in the terms and conditions.
We always cooperate with the Police and HM Customs.