- Our self storage calculator can help you estimate which size unit you may need. You can find it here https://www.yeates.co.uk/self-storage-clevedon/storage-calculator/ In addition our staff are always on hand to discuss your requirements either over the phone or in person. Just ask! Remember, the size you require will depend on whether you intend to stack items and how tightly or whether you intend to leave room for movement within the unit.
- We require photo ID such as passport or driving licence and a utility bill showing proof of address which is less than three months old. Payment of the first month’s invoice must also be made prior to moving in.
- Yes, two weeks. There is no deposit and no notice period (once you have stayed for two weeks). On booking we ask for one month’s rental in advance. If you vacate your unit mid month we will refund you to the day, so you only pay for the time you have had items in store for, and no more.
- Yes. You can bring your own padlock or you can buy one from us as we stock full range of high security padlocks.
- No, as long as you have stayed your initial two weeks then there is no notice period (assuming your account is up to date). You can vacate your unit and you will be billed up to and including the day you leave.
- No, we do not require a deposit.
- Under Condition 18 of our terms and conditions, we do not permit the storage of the following items:
You must not store (or allow any other person to store) any of the following in the unit:
- Any items containing lithium batteries, such as e-bikes, e-scooters, mobile devices etc (unless the batteries can be removed and stored elsewhere)
- Food or perishable goods unless securely packed so they are protected from and do not attract vermin
- Any living creatures
- Combustible or flammable substances such as gas, paint, petrol, oil, cleaning solvents, or compressed gases
- Firearms, explosives, weapons, or ammunition
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos, or other potentially hazardous substances
- Any item that emits fumes or odours
- Any illegal item or substances or goods illegally obtained such as illicit (counterfeit/smuggled) tobacco or alcohol and unlicensed or unsafe goods (such as toys, electrical goods, medicines, aerosols, cosmetics, fireworks)
- Goods that are environmentally harmful or that risk the property of any person
- Currency, deeds, and securities
- Items that are unique in nature and/or where the value to you cannot be assessed on a financial basis.
You will be liable under condition 29 for any breach of this Condition 18 as stated in the terms and conditions.
We always cooperate with the Police and HM Customs.