We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator/Customer Services Apprentice.
Based at our brand new building at Weston Gateway Business Park, you will be part of a friendly team and support our expansion into Weston-super-Mare.
You will assist with the day-to-day running of the office, carrying out administrative tasks that will help you gain valuable experience whilst you work towards your Level 2 Customer Service qualification.
Daily duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone and email queries
- Taking bookings for self-storage and removals face to face and over the telephone
- Showing prospective customers around the self-storage facility
- General administrative tasks
We are an independent, family run removal and self-storage company based in Clevedon and soon to be opening an additional facility in Weston-super-Mare. We were established in 1910. As a local family firm, we aim to provide a friendly, reliable, and professional service. We take customer service very seriously. Most of our work comes from word-of-mouth referrals and we have lots and lots of repeat customers from generations of families who have used our services over many years.
Training to be provided through Weston College
- You will be working towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Attendance of 2 workshops a month for the first 6 months
- Assessor visits to the workplace once the workshops have finished to prepare you for your end point assessment
- If you have not already achieved a C/4 + in both maths and English (or equivalent) and cannot provide evidence in the form of a certificate, you will also need to achieve Functional Skills at Level 2, in both Numeracy and Literacy. This will include sitting an exam.
- You will be given 20% of your working week dedicated to your apprenticeship study, or off the job training, to carry out self-supported study, compiling your portfolio or completing work set by your assessor
- End point assessment to achieve your final apprenticeship grade
Full-time, permanent position
Opportunity to grow with the company
- Sense of humour
- Presentable in appearance
- GCSE maths and English Grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Confident, polite telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible approach
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
4 Jan 2022
To apply, visit the Weston College website here